So, I found this gem of a profile pic a few days ago when I was cleaning out my photo files. It was taken at Cedar Point a year or so ago when I went with my BFF Courtney and her husband to celebrate her birthday. I saw this statue and bench and had to get my photo with it.
Now, if you don’t know already I REALLY like pandas 🙂 But I also have another little friend I love…SNOOPY!
Some fun facts about my love for this guy and his pals Charlie Brown, Lucy and the rest:
1) I have collected over $4500 in Peanuts trinkets since Jr. High when my love for Snoopy began
2) My collection has amassed to over 5 bins of items, all stored at my parents’ home
3) I have 3 bags of stuffed Snoopys in storage
4) I always have my photo taken with Snoopy whenever I ever run into him 🙂
5) I used to wear only Snoopy shirts for a few months back in college
6) I have collected most of the Snoopy comic books and comic strips since he was first created
So, there you have it, my other hobby, after my love of pandas 🙂
Until next time!
Peace, Love, Pandas, and SNOOPY!