I’ve always loved New Year’s. To me it symbolizes new beginnings and a chance for a clean slate. It makes one reflect more and take some time to make plans to make better efforts to better oneself.
Since high school, I’ve always made an annual list of Resolutions. now, if I had thought ahead, I would have save my lists each year, but I didn’t.
However, this year, I thought I’d share my list with you, so here’s my 2014 Resolutions:
1) Live fearlessly more
2) Get more involved in advocating for LGBT rights and education
4) Write a novel
5) Get accepted to present at a conference
6) Get the Kappa Sigma Michigan District in the Top 10 Districts in the Fraternity
7) Engage in more professional development for my field
8) Find one new cause/charity/philanthropy to learn about and help out
9) Be more positive and optimistic, even in tough times
They may be silly and nothing big, but hopefully in the long run they will help make me a better human being. 🙂 So help keep me accountable to my resolutions!
Until next time!
Peace, Love and Pandas!